How in the hell do I get an ebay seller to send me my item?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jrmax
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
oklahoma
How in the hell do I get an ebay seller to send me my item? I ordered a headunit in early January and still havent got it and now they hardly respond to my emails and calls and when they do they still give me no information. Is there anyway I can get my item or my **** money back. I am ready to head to Wal-Mart and buy the biggest pieces of **** on the market. Has anyone else had these types of problems? If so, how did you get your items help me!

Post the dudes name on this board and make him look like an idiot!!! What is his selling name? Have you given him negative feedback?

cyberautosound was his name and he is sticking it in my ass but i contacted ebay and paypal left bad negative feedback and call just to piss him off everyday cuz he wont answer my emails.But i think the ebay and paypal thing really motvated him!

i've had some bad and good experiences from ebay.. i have purchased a few items last year from ebay

most of the items i did receive.. but i was robbed of a RF500a2 Amp.. i won the bid for 265 bucks that **** was mine.. except this fool happened to have scammed 300 people.. or so.. all his items closed on the same date.. and apparently this fool made out like a bandit.. so in that case i couldn't make him give me my ****.. and ebay has this policy where if you get jacked like that.. they will give you money back.. except.. i haven't seen any of that money either.. so all in all.. i lost 2hundy and 65 bucks.. shiz

i swear on my own ass if i get scammed outta 165 dollars which is alot to me i will hunt this man down myself I want my Money plan and simple. No ****er is going to just get on the net and make easy money i dont and neither can that ass he will pay. I already sent a few more messages to paypal and ebay and they are being quite helpful.

I can't say that I would ever use pay-pal..granted its convenient but I would rather send a cashiers check or money order and have it sent certified mail with insurance.. I am covered regardless of what the seller does at that point.. You don't wanna piss off Uncle Sam..I you don't get your goods and claim it to the Postal Service they will take action they dont like giving up money and will prosecute..Just something to chew on.

Mike

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jrmax

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jrmax
oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date