How do i add a bassline to a song

Participant count
  • Participant list
First you need to find out the BPM of the original song. Use like virtual dj or something.pen

Open up FL studio, and right click on one of the channels in the pattern and go to insert -> 3x OSC

In the channel settings of the 3x OSC, turn the volume knobs for OSC 2 and OSC 3 all the way to the left. This should give you a just a tone.

Set the BPM of fl studio to the bpm of your original song. Open up the piano roll and make your bassline how you want it. Depending on how you want it, this could take multiple patterns and might not be very easy.

After that go to the mixer, set the master volume to -3 db then export

That's the way to make the bassline. You can use audacity to put the two together.

just got it how do i use it for what i am wanting lol ?
Not sure... I just play around with movie editing but my buddys whosee a dj uses it and lifts basslines or acapellas from songs and mixes it with other tracks. When i see him do it he makes it look easy within seconds. Usually it comes with tutorials that you can go through

You can probably find how to vids on youtube for acid

Not sure... I just play around with movie editing but my buddys whosee a dj uses it and lifts basslines or acapellas from songs and mixes it with other tracks. When i see him do it he makes it look easy within seconds. Usually it comes with tutorials that you can go through
You can probably find how to vids on youtube for acid
You can do this in Fl 10 if you look up how to sample. I personally have not done this before, so i can't really explain how to do it, but there are a lot of videos on Youtube on how to do this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.