hotcarl

BigJoker
10+ year member

Team D.O.A V.P.
Chicago,IL
i brought his 18" Mt off him. when i went to install it, the sub did not turn on. tested the coils and one coil is blown and the other is fine. he offer to have it recone if i payed half shipping. that was fine with me. this was in december. i ask him about the recone and he said it will have to wait to after the 1st of jan. i was ok with that. i pm him on the 6th i think and ask him about it. he hasn't answer me since.

dont have any way to right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

don't get me wrong. he was a good guy in the beginning. but waiting 3 months for a recone is ridiculous. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Do you have the sub in your possession?

If you want to order a recone from Fi Id be more than glad to help and recone the sub for you.

don't get me wrong. he was a good guy in the beginning. but waiting 3 months for a recone is ridiculous. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

your an dumbass jordan dropped the sub off to you.. you guys meet in the city and he dropped it off to you it wasn blow he gave you his phone number his email his screen name and you havent tried anything i am one of his roomates so dont even try to lie because we just got on his name like a week or two ago and there wasnt a pm from you since you bought the sub.... you know where he lives so if its that big of a deal drive down there..... the sub was not blow i know for a fact.. so you can say what you want

he has sold many thing on here and has many refs and has all postive feed back

your an dumbass jordan dropped the sub off to you.. you guys meet in the city and he dropped it off to you it wasn blow he gave you his phone number his email his screen name and you havent tried anything i am one of his roomates so dont even try to lie because we just got on his name like a week or two ago and there wasnt a pm from you since you bought the sub.... you know where he lives so if its that big of a deal drive down there..... the sub was not blow i know for a fact.. so you can say what you want
he has sold many thing on here and has many refs and has all postive feed back
first of all don't say **** unless you know what you are talking about. we met in aurora. the only thing i had was his phone number. but i lost my phone and don't have it anymore. i didn't send a pm about the sub since i brought it? you are one dumb ****. maybe you should talk to him about that. i sent him more than 10 pm's. the last one on jan. 17th at 9:51am asking him about the recone. he hasn't responed. and last but not least i don't know where he lives. i think he said rochelle or something. thats about 80 miles from me. that's why we meet in the mall in Aurora. but i don't have his address.

and thanks dominick. do you remember me. you made a box for my Rf Power Hx about 2 years ago. i emailed Scott but he takes a while to get back to you with a response. he told the recone was 90 plus s/h. but didn't say how much shipping is. i'm thinking about just getting 2 Aq Hd3 15's and selling the MT.

whats up guys...ive been absent for quite a while i know, and let me preface this by saying it was irresponsible of me.

now onto this ordeal...

BigJoker, i know you havent sent me 10 PM's since we last talked.

and i know for a fact that i didnt blow the said RE MT, but i did offer to help you with the recone, which i probably still will.

i confided in a few forum members from diff. forums to see what they thought i should do, i got different responses here and there on what to do.

Now here was my logic, as strange as it was.

our deal went down in the end of November, i dropped the sub off, i got the $.

you had my phone number.

now, the next afternoon i get a pm saying the sub doesnt work.

(i found it suspicious i didnt get a call)

then we chat through PM's a bit trying to figure out what to do. I decided i would help with a recone regardless.

then i thought, if this guy is jackin me around, ill just stop all contact with him, and see if he tries to get in contact with me

(my logic was--if i was the buyer, and i hadnt heard from the person, i would be all over his balls trying to get in contacts with him anyway possible)

I wait. i wait. i had one pm from him sometime in january saying whats up w/ the recone. i wait. i wait. not trying to screw him, just testing to see.

my myspace, aim, and email can all be found somewhere on here.

he didnt try to contact me at all.

it came to me that this guy was trying to screw me around, until just now sondy brought this thread to my attention.

anyways...

BigJoker, ill get @ you in the PM's and we can figure this out.

whats up guys...ive been absent for quite a while i know, and let me preface this by saying it was irresponsible of me.
now onto this ordeal...

and i know for a fact that i didnt blow the said RE MT, but i did offer to help you with the recone, which i probably still will.

i confided in a few forum members from diff. forums to see what they thought i should do, i got different responses here and there on what to do.

you had my phone number.

then we chat through PM's a bit trying to figure out what to do. I decided i would help with a recone regardless.

then i thought, if this guy is jackin me around, ill just stop all contact with him, and see if he tries to get in contact with me

(my logic was--if i was the buyer, and i hadnt heard from the person, i would be all over his balls trying to get in contacts with him anyway possible)

I wait. i wait. i had one pm from him sometime in january saying whats up w/ the recone. i wait. i wait. not trying to screw him, just testing to see.

it came to me that this guy was trying to screw me around, until just now sondy brought this thread to my attention.

anyways...

first your dumbass friend comes on here and said i never sent you any pm's. but you admit i did. i have all of them saved.

i was willing to drive back up to Aurora and have you check the coils yourself. you kept changing your mind.

just because i'm new here doesn't mean i haven't brought stuff from other places like sounddomain and elite. i even brought stuff from here. i brought an L7 from gl0ck and an L7 from unbonyr and did it in person. i had no problems with the subs. i just brought Mk4000 from sundownz. told him i would paypal him the next day and i did.

i already said i lost my phone. i don't go on myspace or have aim. so i pm you. in dec. all i did was pm you. your the one who told me to wait to after jan. so the first week go by. nothing. i pm you on Jan. 6th. still nothing. i wait another week and pm you on Jan. 17 and nothing again. so i gave up hope on you.

according to your post here you thought i was trying to scam you and YOU STOP ALL CONTACT WITH ME. so how was i suppose to get in contact with you if you stop all contact with me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i'm already talking with Scott about a recone. i'm going to buy it myself. i don't want to deal with you no more. i don't have time for you childish games.

Just to chime in i sold Joker a working l7 in november and it was a great transaction, never heard a problem of it and sold him a few boxes. Excellent buyer in my oppinion(sp?) He was really cool and down to earth in person. I hope you 2 the best that this gets resolved properly.

gL.

now onto this ordeal...

you had my phone number.

anyways...

i must say that is some pretty retarded business logic

you don't happen to hang out with ben milne do you?

first your dumbass friend comes on here and said i never sent you any pm's. but you admit i did. i have all of them saved.
i was willing to drive back up to Aurora and have you check the coils yourself. you kept changing your mind.

just because i'm new here doesn't mean i haven't brought stuff from other places like sounddomain and elite. i even brought stuff from here. i brought an L7 from gl0ck and an L7 from unbonyr and did it in person. i had no problems with the subs. i just brought Mk4000 from sundownz. told him i would paypal him the next day and i did.

i already said i lost my phone. i don't go on myspace or have aim. so i pm you. in dec. all i did was pm you. your the one who told me to wait to after jan. so the first week go by. nothing. i pm you on Jan. 6th. still nothing. i wait another week and pm you on Jan. 17 and nothing again. so i gave up hope on you.

according to your post here you thought i was trying to scam you and YOU STOP ALL CONTACT WITH ME. so how was i suppose to get in contact with you if you stop all contact with me? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

i'm already talking with Scott about a recone. i'm going to buy it myself. i don't want to deal with you no more. i don't have time for you childish games.
nice..pwnt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BigJoker

10+ year member
Team D.O.A V.P.
BigJoker
Chicago,IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied