Homemade tobacco pipes $6 shipped

metal.......bad taste, when heated gives off bad fumes(newbies).......glass is the only way to go.......but free bump for being very creative

metal.......bad taste, when heated gives off bad fumes(newbies).......glass is the only way to go.......but free bump for being very creative
newbie?

you fail //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

ttt

look like a **** crack pipe haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...still i may buy

didn't you see the show about the guy from cheech and chong... his kid sent a water pipe in the mail and he went to prison for it........ looks like you would qualify for it to.......funny that they don't ban you for trying to sell dope pipes on this site.. you can say tobacco...but who the hell do you think you are fooling..... then who would smoke tobacco= pot.. out of a piece of brass that gives off fumes when it is heated that is worse for you then crack... worse yet is who would be dumb enough to buy one.. i could see one dumb ass trying to sell them on a car audio site...... but 2 pages of idiots thinking of buying them to...........WTF

didn't you see the show about the guy from cheech and chong... his kid sent a water pipe in the mail and he went to prison for it........ looks like you would qualify for it to.......funny that they don't ban you for trying to sell dope pipes on this site.. you can say tobacco...but who the hell do you think you are fooling..... then who would smoke tobacco= pot.. out of a piece of brass that gives off fumes when it is heated that is worse for you then crack... worse yet is who would be dumb enough to buy one.. i could see one dumb ass trying to sell them on a car audio site...... but 2 pages of idiots thinking of buying them to...........WTF
lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TnT_Sounds

10+ year member
profiling gets **** done!
TnT_Sounds
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied