Holy scam stench batman!!@

its10v1
10+ year member

The Caped Rock-Head
Ordered AP15001D from amazon, Private seller, not a company or fulfilled by amazon. The seller sold the amp locally, and sent me a message this morning at 2-330AM(EST) saying he forgot to cancel it and mentioned nothing of my payment Which was made yesterday at about 1:30PM.

Amazon Hold Music is quite interesting now. Even if it's the same Beethoven loop that dies out and goes real low making me thing that I'm being taken off hold!!

UGH

I knew there was something not-so-right about the amp on amazon :/

*JUST GOT OFF PHONE WITH THEM AS I WAS TYPING THIS UP AND APPARENTLY THEY WONT/CANT do anything because there isn't a phone number listed and the seller isn't replying to my emails. They say to give them 3 Business days to get back to me. Son of a *****

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered AP15001D from amazon, Private seller, not a company or fulfilled by amazon. The seller sold the amp locally, and sent me a message this morning at 2-330AM(EST) saying he forgot to cancel it and mentioned nothing of my payment Which was made yesterday at about 1:30PM.Amazon Hold Music is quite interesting now. Even if it's the same Beethoven loop that dies out and goes real low making me thing that I'm being taken off hold!!

UGH

I knew there was something not-so-right about the amp amazon :/

*JUST GOT OFF PHONE WITH THEM AS I WAS TYPING THIS UP AND APPARENTLY THEY WONT/CANT do anything because there isn't a phone number listed and the seller isn't replying to my emails. They say to give them 3 Business days to get back to me. Son of a *****
This is why I hate online transactions no matter where it is. :/

edit***do you have proof that you sent payment? a receipt of some kind showing where the money was sent? I mean he acknowledges that he sold the amp out from under you.

No need, Amazon keeps that on record, unfortunately they can't do anything but what he's done is internet fraud.

This is a message I just button mashed to the seller:

What you have done is a felony, If I do not receive any sort of communication from you within 3 days. Not Business days, you have until Tuesday. I will be contacting my lawyer and subpoena your name from amazon with the full intent of accusing your of internet fraud. Your speedy action is recomended.

No need, Amazon keeps that on record, unfortunately they can't do anything but what he's done is internet fraud.
This is a message I just button mashed to the seller:

What you have done is a felony, If I do not receive any sort of communication from you within 3 days. Not Business days, you have until Tuesday. I will be contacting my lawyer and subpoena your name from amazon with the full intent of accusing your of internet fraud. Your speedy action is recomended.
You're right on the internet fraud, I hope you can get something solved out of this

01-1.png

Payment proof :/

zz only lawyer I can possibly afford is one that's appointed to us through my mom's work.

good news is they's free, bad news is he gets part of the settlement if there is one :'(

Thanks 2 everyone for good luck and what not, I'm so friggin pissed.

MAN, $105.25 in gift credit...Poof, and $54.23 just walked right out my bank account //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif.

Swear if I had the slightest idea of what to do other than contacting a lawyer I'd be heading to the mother ****er's house right now. idc where in the US it is, Alaska, Hawaii, CUBA, Puerto Rico... :/ **** I'll go to canada for this ****.

Don't you hate it when you got that feeling something aint right from the moment you do something until the moment you realize it's going south?

Kills my nerves, makes me irritable and costs me ****in' money!!

zzzz

/rant for now.

Yea, I think I'll stick to hiding behind the lawyer and internet rather than creating a terrorist threat, or shutting a mail-room in D.C. down cause it goes off early.

How you gonna get butt-hurt when someone points out what you have done was a crime and has the ability to take you to court, when you **** well know you aint going to win the case.

Jist of story: I got my money back, but debt card processing will take a few days. Got gift card balance back tho.

How you gonna get butt-hurt when someone points out what you have done was a crime and has the ability to take you to court, when you **** well know you aint going to win the case.
Jist of story: I got my money back, but debt card processing will take a few days. Got gift card balance back tho.
just curious, did he voluntarily refund the money from just being scared? or did somebody actually contact him, like your lawyer or someone like that?

Glad you got your money back, happened quick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.