Highly Modded Yamaha Zuma. Socal Only.

Rainier
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im selling my highly modded well kept up maintainance Yamaha Zuma. it is a 2003. i just purchased it from a person i knew around here so i can tell you that it was well kept up to date. it was a

50cc stock motor, highly modded to a 70cc motor with fast acceleration. This is wayy faster than a stock zuma. youll be surprised! it can go about 50mph. it has about 2,500 miles on it.

its very easy to ride, very fun and stylish. i ride a bike and i rather ride my scooter at times since it can hold an extra fullface helmet plus more in the seat compartment

just because i can zoom through traffic easier and not worry about shifting gears. It has VERY cheap insurance and very cheap registration.

the mods include:

POLINI Contesa 70cc kit,

POLINI variator

POLINI cooling fan

POLINI clutch springs

POLINI kevlar belt

KRS Free flowing quiet(somewhat not really) exhaust Pipe.(looks stock so cops wont hassle)

High energy Coil

Adjustable Spring rate Rear GAS SHOCK

UNI filter with factory airbox

RE-JETTED carbs (to tune engine with mods)

Dual Headlight Kit w/ RAYBRIG super white bulbs

NEW BELT (recenty changed)

Heavier Vario weights for quicker lockup and best fuel mileage

i will add an extra rear tire to buyer.

this bike gets plenty of compliments by friends that own other zumas, it sounds nice and quiet

under 7mph then after that it rips to about 30mph with ease. it takes a second to get to 50 mph

with my heavy self so if you are lighter than me youll even go faster.

im asking 1600 Or best offer. OFFER ME SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

d9_12.JPG

2a_3.JPG

3f_3.JPG

32_3.JPG

87_3.JPG

Stylish.....lol

Take off that muffler thing and you're good //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

My dad would be embarressed to ride one of these things.

Then again he has a Harley //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Gl with the sale!

this thing is badass guys. it can do wheelies, launch off speedbumps, and all this fun ****. you could even get STREET tires to go even faster. you could get BLUE tires that match haha even a extra compartment where you can make your own custom radio/speaker pods and all that.

someone let me know.

i ride a bike. but i really do have fun on this thing. 80mpg!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Rainier

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Rainier
Irvine/San Diego
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies