Hifibuys in Gwinnett

jtgwinatl
10+ year member

usa
I had my amps (2 jl audios) and a pair of boston pros installed in hifibuys in Gwinnett. They did a great job.

But the reason for this post isn't just for that.

It's for the fact that they care about the customer.

I started getting noise from one of my front speakers, called daniel (my salesman) . He scheduled an appointment, had the installer check everything out, and told me one of the channels was blown.

He swapped the Jl amp right away.

Not only that, he noticed that the sub didn't sound so good, so he told me they'd change out the sub/speakers at no charge!!!!

Now who else does this? Granted i spent quite a bit of money, but still most places give you the runaround,and don't stand behind their work.

Not Hifibuys. They stand behind their work, AND THEN SOME!

Would i reccomend them to my friends, and family? You better believe it!

If you live in Gwinnett county, and want to get some car audio work done, give Daniel a call the store number is 770-622-9133. You definitely won't be disappointed. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

P.S , If you need more info , PM me.

J.T.

glad you had a good experience.. their are a few good salesman/installers anywhere you go.

next Sun Hifi Buys in Smyrna is have a SLAPSHOW copmp.. you should ride by and chk it out..

cool. PM me so i can get the details,

Even though i'm not really into car audio competitions, i'm sure that some of the gadgets the sponsors/vendors are gonna have on display are cool.

Hey i have a question for you. Seems as if you're really knowledgable about car audio.

If you had a choice (this is hypothetically speaking).

If you had a choice of which speaker to put behind your front seat . Which would you choose?

I have the choice of picking a JL 10w3v2 In a downfiring box, or i can have a

JL 8w7 , also in a downfiring box.

The installer is going to place the speaker behind the front seat

The truck is a crew cab f-250. The amp that will run the speaker is a JL 250-1

If you had to choose from the two, which would you choose.

I listen to all kinds of music, but the thing i want the most is for the bass to be tight (you know instrumental music, drums,etc....)

I don't want the bass to be boomy all the time, just when there is rap music (which i really never listen to).

Thanks,

J.T.

There is a hifibuys right near me, you said they did a good job with the install. Were their prices reasonable for the amount of work they did? Or did they overcharge like BB or CC do for half quality work. I'm looking for someplace to install my sub and amp. The only places near me are BB, CC, Hifi and Auto Extremes(Which I know nothing about).

Is that the HiFi Buys on Scenic Highway (124)? I might stop by tomorrow and talk to them about my tweeters.

No the store i went to is right next to the harry's farmer's market on satellite boulevard.

The physical address is

2021 West Liddell Rd.

Duluth , GA 30096

Their phone number is

Phone: 770-622-9133

Ask for Daniel

It's located next to the dave n busters, and the costco that are next to 85 and steve reynolds.

J.T.

the HIFI off 124 is pretty nice but if i were going to Best Buy I would only go to the one at Northlake their ranked line number#1 in GA, and have like 4 installers that all get down. I\ve heard of people driving like 2 hours, passing like 4 best buys on the way to only let those guys work on cars.

same could be said about the circuit city in kennesaw off of barrett parkway

we're number one in the region in installation, and we definitely kill best buy

what can I say...we're one of the few shops in the CC/BB lineup that you will get excellent quality work out of

No the store i went to is right next to the harry's farmer's market on satellite boulevard. The physical address is

2021 West Liddell Rd.

Duluth , GA 30096

Their phone number is

Phone: 770-622-9133

Ask for Daniel

It's located next to the dave n busters, and the costco that are next to 85 and steve reynolds.

J.T.
I've been to that one a few times

The one in Buckhead installed my first system ever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I would go with the 8W7, heard 2 in a GS430 today and they were very clean and pretty loud for 8s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jtgwinatl

10+ year member
jtgwinatl
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views