HID on a Suzuki Grand Vitara question...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Raffi
10+ year member

Bring our TROOPS HOME!!!!
My buddy installed the HIDs. Car has daylight driving headlights. HID come on and off whenever, when the emergency brakes is engaged the lights go off come back on when dis-engaed but not when HIDs are installed they sometimes come on . Any ideas or help? thanks

the first problem is driving a grand vitara......those things are complete crap. i drove 1 with 45k on it and i wanted to light it on fire. it was a friends sisters car.. just glad i got my smokes and back to his place in 1 peice.

the first problem is driving a grand vitara......those things are complete crap. i drove 1 with 45k on it and i wanted to light it on fire. it was a friends sisters car.. just glad i got my smokes and back to his place in 1 peice.
LMFAO!!!!!!! I wunna bag one of these one day.... Just lay dat ho on frame

DRL needs to be disabled.. It should say that in the instructions. Most DRL systems use lower voltage durning the day, and cause flickering of the headlights day or night.. HID's need a constant voltage to charge up the ballasts.. DRL will try to turn the HID's on as soon as you turn the key, and off when you try to start the vehicle, causing them not to turn on all the time.

DRL needs to be disabled.. It should say that in the instructions. Most DRL systems use lower voltage durning the day, and cause flickering of the headlights day or night.. HID's need a constant voltage to charge up the ballasts.. DRL will try to turn the HID's on as soon as you turn the key, and off when you try to start the vehicle, causing them not to turn on all the time.
Gracias..............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Raffi

10+ year member
Bring our TROOPS HOME!!!!
Raffi
Orlando, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date