Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Stroker_Boy
10+ year member

Kendall
I need help getting sponored......i have one stroker pro 12" right now...need help to get one more and then to get two fusion Surf board amps..both 12,000 watts at a .25 ohm!!.

Super-Street 1-2 nw..class im shooting for....i willl do all the install myself and fork over the money for wires and batteries and what not......

hope to get to world finals...please help

let me know if u can help or know of anyone that can

It won't happen unless you find a local shop to sponsor you.

But, in order for someone like CV or Fusion to sponsor you, you'll have to have a proven track record (read: multiple top 5 finishes at world finals), be available to go anywhere and everwhere THEY want you to go when then want you to go, be able to competently promote their brand and products, etc etc.

But they aren't donation centers. They aren't going to sponsor you simply because you have one or two of their products and "really really want sponsored".

Righhttt.....

You have any numbers to show some manufacturers? No one is going to sponsor anyone that hasn't done anything...

And the Fusions max out at about 8kw on 16v...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

actually the new fusion amps are 8 to 900 current amp draw and at .25 ohm blurps it can produce 12,000 watts......i have numbers for old systems

thanks for the input guys

sorry i can't help you out on sponsership but if you ever need any help with install etc. i could lend a hand. i was born in toledo and have had many a drunken night at the barley house.

wow 8-900, gj making those numbers up profile power. idiocy at his best as usual...
why would u bother bringing this back up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.