Help?????????

Participant count
  • Participant list

allenjanthony
10+ year member

I am planning on over-hauling my system. I currently have an Eclipse CD 55040head unit along with an in dash CD changer, which I plan on keeping both. I just bought two Alpine SWR-1241 subs. I haven't decided about the speakers and amps just yet and that is what i need assistance in choosing. I was thinking about Phoenix Gold Titanium amps but who knows. I would appreciate all suggestions possible. Also let me know what you think about the entire system. All of this is going into a 93 Acura Legend 4dr THANX

Sounds pretty good to me. And I think you would be happy with the pheonix gold amps. They seem to be well built. I have installed a few of them and can't recall any problems. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.