Help with indash screen

Participant count
  • Participant list

Wiked RuffRyder
10+ year member

Yay Area
ave a pioneer avx-p7000cd and a 7000r brain.when i play a cd or radio the screen is fine, but when i play a video game or dvd i get this white static line that goes up and down on the screen. was it causing this and how can i get rid of this it very annoying. by the way im using a ps2 to watch dvd and play games.

Sometimes RCA cables will cause it to do that. I know it sounds really dumb, but try using a different video cable. Where the PS2 is designed for a home it kinda messes with things when you put it in a car sometimes. All I did was change the brand of my wires and the glitch was gone...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.