Help - US Acoustics USX-4065 with Infinity Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list

james33440
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
FL
I am using a US Acoustics USX-4065. I have the gain about 1/4 the way up and X-overed @ 60Hz on a set of Infinity Reference 505cs components. The midbass is alright but I was wanting more. I am just wanting to get the most from this setup as possible without adding midbass drivers. I will eventually though. Anyway, I currently have the amp driven @ 4-ohms to the X-overs and Components (+ to + and - to -). Should I wire them in parrallel or whatever to get more out the amp? I need some suggestions.

Well, could I keep the Infinity 505cs components and use the other 2 channels from the USX-4065 to push a set of midbass drivers? For instance a set of Peerless CSX drivers? Thanks.

Well, could I keep the Infinity 505cs components and use the other 2 channels from the USX-4065 to push a set of midbass drivers? For instance a set of Peerless CSX drivers? Thanks.
Yep....I have a set of those Peerless'.....very nice, especially for the price. But remember they're 8 ohms, so they'll only get around 30/40 watts.....

cheapest

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.