HELP on VOLUME for e12kd4

TRDevelopment
10+ year member

hello i need help on the enclosure volume for an e12kd4 ( ONE ) that will go into the wheel well. i already calculated the volume 1.3 is the max volume for mr wheel well. IS THIS ENOUGH FOR AN E12Kd4? if by anychance i go ported is the volume still ok=. and how big will my port hole be?

PLS BADLY NEED THE HELP!

if your only using one edk, and want to give it 600 watts, then im pretty sure you should get a 4 ohm and wire it in paralell to itself. +/+, -/-

dont judge your purchase off that, but im almost posstive thats how you would produce a 2 ohm load (the 600.1 puts out 600 watts at 2 ohms)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.