Help me convince a friend!

jrmax
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
oklahoma
I just ordered 2 12 alpine type R's right! Well my friend who knows his **** hasnt ever heard of them and doesnt think i spent my money well so i need opinions on wether they are a good choice or not so i can show him any response is good thanks!

Thanks guys and he will squirm but he is a big JL RF and Kicker fan I like them but everyone has them and I thought the type R could give me better bang for the buck!

alpine all tha way, just bought the 5 1/4 inch componenets, although i wish the type r componenets were out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Honestly I don't think it would be hard for them to make it where you use android auto AND your own music source. They made it able to do so...
Agreed with this here. Since you have the unit pulled out of the car/dash...test it at your car battery directly for operation. very simple to do...
This may be an option for you as well. Im sure Amazon has them on theyre site also to be purchased. Great amps...
Yeah, put the probes on the power wire and ground wire of the amplifier. Multimeter on DC. Do not put it on the wires that go to your speakers. M

About this thread

jrmax

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jrmax
oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date