Central Region HEAT WAVE Austin,Tx July 27-28

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Not sure if I'm gonna make it up or not. Won't have my build done. But I'll definitely be heading down to the Corpus show in October.
yeah my car is stock atm, however Im going for the shows and cars

http://heatwaveshow.com/
Anyone here going? I'll be there, will be my first time going........
I was going to go..just as a spectator this yr,same as last yr..but not going to make it this yr.Pretty cool show,lots to see,and different things go on in the couple days there.HOTT as HELLL though!At least you are able to come in and out to cool down in your own ride,and leave to get a bite out if you dont buy inside or bring anything.Lots to see, and a camera is a must

Not sure if I'm gonna make it up or not. Won't have my build done. But I'll definitely be heading down to the Corpus show in October.
I should be there as well,Hopefully to get my FIRST DB reading.Looking forward to it being on the coast for a bit of fun as well:santa:

I should be there as well,Hopefully to get my FIRST DB reading.Looking forward to it being on the coast for a bit of fun as well:santa:
Let me know when you're heading down man, we'll get a beer or two before/after/during the show. I've got a couple amps you might want too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Edit: You're talking about the Corpus show right? lol

Let me know when you're heading down man, we'll get a beer or two before/after/during the show. I've got a couple amps you might want too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Edit: You're talking about the Corpus show right? lol
Yes sir..thats the one.Beer is always a plus my man,and always interested in some good older amps too.Sounds like a good weekend down there,and a bit cooler as well:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.