Head unit problem

Participant count
  • Participant list

jutas

Hello, I was searching information for few weeks, but found nothing. So i'm asking people who know how to deal with it!

My problem is: When I listen to the music, and I change song, most of the time Sound dissapears, but head unit works every button is working, but no sound. Only a few times I can change music without issues. Every time I need to Power OFF - Power on my head unit and it plays next song[with sound]. And other problem, but seems to be the same. When I start a car after a while, I play music sound dissapears, no matter if I play on high volume or low volume it sometimes goes qiuet, and head unit restart fixes it, till I press NEXT song :/

So maybe you guys can help me, cuz it's boring to always RESTART my head unit... [sorry for bad english //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif( ]

Audio setup is minor, just Amplifier 600W, two 6x9 [80Rms 400watt one 6x9] and Head unit without brand name xound x-20. PLease help me! :[

SOLUTION: It's really awkward... I'm really really feeling stupid. :/ I was searching for problems in Wiring, Cables, Head unit, Fuses and so on... But the real problem was... >>>>>TA was on.

:/

SOLUTION: It's really awkward... I'm really really feeling stupid. :/ I was searching for problems in Wiring, Cables, Head unit, Fuses and so on... But the real problem was... >>>>>TA was on.:/
You had a basic case of the "not turned on" error!! :) Most electrical problems can be traced to one of two sources, either the "not plugged in" error or the "not turned on" error. A lab group of my fellow EE students and I discovered this fundamental EE truth one evening while we were up late working on our EE project in the EE lab one evening. And you gotta check 'em in that order too, because if you check for the "not turned on" error when it's not plugged in, it does you not good at all!

PS: what's a "TA"?

John Kuthe...

Last edited by a moderator:
SOLUTION: It's really awkward... I'm really really feeling stupid. :/ I was searching for problems in Wiring, Cables, Head unit, Fuses and so on... But the real problem was... >>>>>TA was on.:/
Always better when the fix is something simple and kinda "stupid". :) Better than major equipment/wiring failures!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.