HDC3 18 for the summer project (pics)

Straining to pick her up

DSCN1637.jpg
Get some longer sleeves or bigger arms. Jaykay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Pretty flowers.

Also, where can I get an LED jacket like the one you have in the background? I bet it gets all the ladiez

Get some longer sleeves or bigger arms. Jaykay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Pretty flowers.

Also, where can I get an LED jacket like the one you have in the background? I bet it gets all the ladiez
I'm sure that is reflective material, I am guessing he owns a bike.

**** those are lookin sexay. Im deff gonna have to pick one up and drop it in place of the BTL just to see how they sound. What size enclosure are you planning on putting it in?

DSCN1322.jpg

Jackets have reflective material on them.....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Talked to DJ, and he said the hdc318 would do well for a daily ground pounder in 6 cubes net tuned to 38 hz. So that's what I'll be trying first. I'll probably make the box 8-9 cubes total with a removable port so I can play around with making the box larger or smaller, and using different tuning frequencies. Oh yeah, and 100^2 inches of port.

well get busy!
Finals are in a week and a half (Mechanical Engineering classes are pretty difficult). Just no time to do the build right now. I'm going to have to wait a couple weeks.

But I'm going nuts with this sitting in my room. I just drool on it every once in a while. I REALLY want to get it running.

And I just ordered a vr4000d from jaredspl. I think I'm going to free air it next week sometime to test both out (all the electrical is hooked up)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I'll only have the vr4000d at 4 ohms though. But I still can't wait.

Check out the link in my sig to see my build with my interchangable port setup.
I'm going to be doing it fairly similar to that. Only, mine is not going to go into the trunk at all. It's going to be pretty much a half wall where the back seat currently is.

I'm going to be doing it fairly similar to that. Only, mine is not going to go into the trunk at all. It's going to be pretty much a half wall where the back seat currently is.
That was what my initial plan was, but due to the enclosure size I am running I couldnt make a good performing enclosure with all the weird angles I would have had to cut and I couldnt get the cubic footage to do it.

I wanted to still have a trunk since I dont have a back seat but that didnt really work out lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.