Haven't heard back from chargdbassbuick

ylpkm

Hey guys,

I sent chargdbassbuick the money for 1 zv4 18 on the 12th of september, only to get a reply on the 17th saying he received payment but cant withdraw it from paypal to his bank (he withdrew his monthly limit). So he didnt want to ship it until he could. I suggested he may have needed to verify his paypal with a bank. And it has been 11 days since that. My paypal verification took 2 days when i did it.

I have messaged him on this site twice after this asking for him to refund if he hasnt verified it by the 26th. And again today and also to his email. Hopefully he will see that i emailed him.

I know he hasnt been on for a week, which is weird because if I had an open transaction with a buyer I would check it regularly.

Paypal wont let me open a claim, which is weird because I payed for the transaction fee.

If anyone has contact with him please let him know.

I think its fair to refund me the money because he received the payment and had it for 16 days and he wasnt ready.

Any suggestions, I can pull up the messages if needed.

Paypal transaction page says he is still unverified on paypal, 2 weeks is definitely enough time to get it done.

Link to selling page: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofer-classifieds/608408-2-new-sundown-zv4-18d1-2.html

What I dont understand is he listed 2 more things after the zv4's, and didnt say anything like that in the listing on it. It seems like a scam tactic from my point of view, you cant withdraw any more money and you keep listing things? If you arent ready to ship when someone pays, then say it directly on the listing, or wait. Not after the buyer has sent the money.

If he contacts you in a few days, make sure you exchange cell numbers, if nothing's done, then just file a claim. 10+ days is more then long enough to provide a shipping number.

I'd open up a PP claim, Call them up and see what they have to say. There is some low life fuks on this site that like to scam I see. even If you are not a scammer, 17 days and not shipped ? Douche bag.

start a pp claim. that normally gets the honest peoples attention. it took me about 5 minutes to verify my account. he is just a scammer in hiding.

start a pp claim. that normally gets the honest peoples attention. it took me about 5 minutes to verify my account. he is just a scammer in hiding.
I know right. same here. follow the PP directions and it's simple

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ylpkm

ylpkm
Boise, ID
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views