****** hate UPS!!!!!!

Fast1one
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
California
Not because of shipment this time, but cost. To those who said "it will only cost 20-30 bucks to ship your lighting audio x1 15 (55 pounds total after packaging) almost anywhere in the US, it cost me 30 to ship my MT" blah blah....WRONG!

63 dollars plus 10 for the box (had packaging materials already) from my location in California. I told you so....Must be because of the Semi remote location (central coast)...

Arrrghhh, now im almost broke... /rant

I feel you there, you spend 60 dollars to ship something and this is the kind of service you get.

100_1056.jpg

100_1063.jpg

100_0582.jpg

How was that shipped? I added like 5 pounds of packaging materials at least lol, if they manage to **** it I would be pissed...

How was that shipped? I added like 5 pounds of packaging materials at least lol, if they manage to **** it I would be pissed...
They both were shipped ups. Its the ups store around here that has no respect for packages. I will get some picture of the packing later.
ups.jpg

haha ***** to be you

when i ship stuff i goto the local staples where they hire n00bs that know nothing...

they dont charge me for the box, packing peanuts, bubble wrap, or even insurance

they charge me the flat rate to ship, haha!

cost me 11 bucks to ship my RFt500.2 the other day

Not because of shipment this time, but cost. To those who said "it will only cost 20-30 bucks to ship your lighting audio x1 15 (55 pounds total after packaging) almost anywhere in the US, it cost me 30 to ship my MT" blah blah....WRONG!
63 dollars plus 10 for the box (had packaging materials already) from my location in California. I told you so....Must be because of the Semi remote location (central coast)...

Arrrghhh, now im almost broke... /rant
So why do you hate UPS. Sounds like your more pissed at the people who told you to use them.

You could have shipped somewhere else.

haha ***** to be you
when i ship stuff i goto the local staples where they hire n00bs that know nothing...

they dont charge me for the box, packing peanuts, bubble wrap, or even insurance

they charge me the flat rate to ship, haha!

cost me 11 bucks to ship my RFt500.2 the other day
Some of us aren't lucky bastards (stealing at that) who get lucky like that. Im a engineering student as well, every cent counts...
Railrocker: No one told me to use them, Ive always used UPS with no problems as long as I package the hell out of everything. Juts pissed at the rates, they seem to be going up monthly //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.