HAT Clarus tweets and xovers

captaincheesey
10+ year member

Change is Inevitable
Item(s) for Sale:

1 pair of HAT Clarus Tweeters

1 set of HAT Clarus x-overs

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Tweeters and xovers are both never used. Not in the box due to me using the mids and tossing the box out. The tweets are still in their little plastic baggy though.

Price:

Let's do 100+shipping for all of it. Shipping will be through Fedex and shipping price can vary according to buyers speed preference.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

1zckdgj.jpg

2mg9yq0.jpg

242s6ts.jpg

35c09zp.jpg

2iwac5h.jpg

100 is a steal........ Pair it up with a good set of mids from madi and you got a killer front stage for around $200.... If u had 2 sets of tweets then they would be mine. Going active so crosses would not be needed.

these would sound so great with my mpyre mids, to bad im poor
sent you a pm OP
Got your PM, and am definitely thinking about it.

Everyone else, you are welcome to PM me or post what you have for trades. I will weigh all options before making a decision. I am always in the market for cool older budget amps.

Ok, looks like all original interest in these has fizzled out. Back up to the top for 100+shipping. So roughly 115 shipped anywhere in the con US. PMing me will be easier and quicker than posting here. As for are the usable with the Legatia series L6? I wouldn't see why not. I am actually using stock tweets, Clarus 5.25 mids, and my zapco crossovers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

captaincheesey

10+ year member
Change is Inevitable
captaincheesey
Evansville, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date