Happy Independence Day Rubyservsales.com

Whats that pateiotic song called that usually plays when someone is talking all patriotic and tough, its like drums or something and its like pum, pumpumpum pumpummmpumpumpummmmmm? Lol thats the best i can describe it.

Whats that pateiotic song called that usually plays when someone is talking all patriotic and tough, its like drums or something and its like pum, pumpumpum pumpummmpumpumpummmmmm? Lol thats the best i can describe it.
Maybe it's Yankee Doodle Dandy. It might be a certain version that has the rhythm you described.

Yeah... that one is what the band played when Ronnie-RayGun visited where I was posted... I got stuck with parade duty!... 3 hours of standing there /w/ fixed bayonets in the sweltering Georgia heat/humidity... at least I was young then... but I'll NEVER forget THAT song!

Yeah... that one is what the band played when Ronnie-RayGun visited where I was posted... I got stuck with parade duty!... 3 hours of standing there /w/ fixed bayonets in the sweltering Georgia heat/humidity... at least I was young then... but I'll NEVER forget THAT song!
yeah someone always passes out when u r standing there for hours lol..

There were 5 casualties that day in front of building 4... another time in '86 I think a Golden Knight streamed in before a change of command ceremony... was not there tho... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

trumpet

5,000+ posts
Barry Schanz
trumpet
St Cloud, MN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date