Hahahahahahahaha! HA! Look!

When I worked at my audio shop we got in some used power acoustic stuff that we were able to buy CHEAP and whenever I sold it to someone I always felt a little guilty setting them up for failure but that's business and stuff has to get sold.

Yes, because they don't make any good equipment anymore. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
I'm not sure why everybody gives mainstream companies so much shit for selling out. It's not like they ONLY make shitty equipment anymore. They have the lower, crappy lines for the average consumer at the car audio shop, then they have more professional lines for people who know what they're doing.

If you're mentally challenged enough to not know the difference, that's your problem.

This X - 1,000 Thank you!!

man i seen the power acoustik atlas subs in a dodge ram extended cab he had six of them and banged pretty fucking hard so i don't know what is so shitty about these.

Ok mr soundstream nut hugger

I know they are owned by epsilon electronics. I will never buy any new equipment from them

Yes, I am a nut hugger. I stand by the company I have used my entire life. Its called dedication. Through the good and the bad. Im a nut hugger, your an idiot.

I'm not buying power acoustik for more $$. They have good stuff, yes. But they have shitty stuff now too!

As do 90% of the company's out there. If you know what to buy you are fine. Most of the re badged Soundstream stuff is just the speakers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ThatChevyGuy

5,000+ posts
sue me, its a ford.
ThatChevyGuy
Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date