Guess the correct number and win a prize!!!

disturbed471985
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Like the title states I am going to the meter Friday afternoon to get some solid numbers for my setup and figured I would make a little game out of it. There will be two different setups that will be tested so two prizes will be given away to the person or persons who get the correct number for each setup.

Test will be done on a Term lab placed on the dash. Sealed up.

First setup will consist of equipment listed in my sig below amp will be wired down to .67ohm before rise. Sub is located in trunk firing towards the rear. This setup has been on the meter before and I have posted the results so to make it fair it did over a 143 but was having voltage issues so testing was stopped. The voltage issue has been taken care of this time.

Second setup will consist of the same car and same box placement but box will be 2.2cf tuned to 40hz. Amp will be a Sundown saz-4500 wired down to .67ohm before rise. This test will also be done with the proper electrical to support the amp.

Now to the prizes I have four items to choose from and they are as follows:

1. 25ft of black KNU CCA 1/0awg wire brand new.

2. 32ft of KNU Karma SS 10awg speaker wire brand new.

3. $30 Gift card to Red Lobster

4. I have saved the best for last and I am sure this prize will be the most sought after and it will include 4 pic's of me in the buff 2 frontal and 2 of me from the back bending over. I know I know seems too good to be true but I aim to please..

Rules: You are only allowed to guess on one of the setups so be sure to list what setup you are guessing on. If someone has already guessed a certain number for one of the setups that number cannot be used again so get your guess in quick. Prizes will be free to the winners and that applies to shipping also. Winner must live in the USA sorry Canadians or people located over the pond.

Winners will be announced Saturday morning and prizes will be shipped the following Monday. This is meant to be fun so let’s try to keep it that way people. If any further info is needed please feel free to PM me and I will provide whatever extra info you may need. Good Luck everyone..

Just to clairfy for those who have been Pming me this is a 1 12" setup

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.