Gran Turismo 5

disagreed. Damage licks nutts BIG TIME, Forza had more damage in Forza 2 lol. Menus are super crap and confusing at times. When you hit someone or something, it sounds like your hitting something hollow. On some tracks, its like welcome back to PS2 graphics. Some cars are modeled good, but on some it seems as if they just gave up half way through. It may have a crap load of cars and everything but only like 600 are actually good, the rest is stupid mopads, minivans, and other crap you don't need really. Only cool thing about the game is the online cause its pretty much like a facebook for racers.
I was extremely disappointed after seeing this game //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif thought it was going to be really good, but its basically Gran Turismo 4 with updated graphics and new modern features. Gran Turismo 4 was bad A55 by the way. I just expected more for a game thats been worked on for over 3 years.
You know that you have to unlock full damage, correct? By the time my driver was lvl 10 I had damage showing up from grinding the wall or getting rear ended. The damage increases as the game progresses.

Have to disagree about the menus. It isnt the most intuitive, but everything is easily accessible and labeled - not sure what else you want.

You also know that there are premium cars and standard cars, right? Only premium cars have full detail and a view from inside the driver's seat where you can view the dash, etc.

I am also guessing that you didnt play the previous games, because cars like vans, etc have always been around. There are different races for different types of cars, which I find to be a breath of fresh air.

Some people just don't understand the complexity of such a high-grade racing simulator...

Free bump again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

plugitin

5,000+ posts
She Bangs
plugitin
Da U.P. eh?
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies