Gps stolen any hope?

TheJuggla1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Surrey BC
Can the company track it down?(Can it be tracked if it is off?) They smashed my sidewindow and made off with it and a ipod, leaving me with a $300 window bill, guess next time I'll remove my GPS and put it under the seat or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

Can the company track it down? They smashed my sidewindow and made off with it and a ipod, leaving me with a $300 window bill, guess next time I'll remove my GPS and put it under the seat or something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
no and they wouldnt waste the money and manhours for it either

seems like most cars being broke into are through the smaller window in the back...

if someone does that to mine they are gonna be pissed when they see birch plywood lol

seems like most cars being broke into are through the smaller window in the back...
if someone does that to mine they are gonna be pissed when they see birch plywood lol
It was the passenger window, really pissed me off even more I was parked near one of the entrances with lots of people, I'm sure plenty of people saw it happen.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.