Got ripped off by E.Y.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dtowncats
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
York, PA
Well I got ripped off of $160. It was for a JBL 600.1. He even gave me his phone number! He hasn't answered one call of mine. I sent him the money 2 Mondays ago through paypal, but the only thing is it wasn't his paypal. I believe it was his friend's. I have left numerous messages and no response. I filed a claim through paypal but I doubt anything will happen. This ***** major balls! The guy lives in Northville, Michigan. If anyone lives there, kick the shat out of him for me. His name is Evan and I have his # if anyone wants it.

I don't know where Northville is. He told me he was leaving early from work for the Spurs/Pistons Game 2 so i am guessing somewhere near Detroit.

Northville is off I275 near livonia mich around 7 mile road ... Atleast 1/2 hour from downtown detroit ... Is it a 313 or 734 #? If its not a cell # call information and do a reverse lookup ... Just say "hello i ned an adress from a phone #" There preaty good about hooking it right up

May be able to help a little no promises but I HATE SCAMMERS ... Maybe a good vid of his car windows being blown out :) Think they would host it on the Realm?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Dtowncats

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Dtowncats
York, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies