***GoPro Hero Driving Camera!!! CHEAP***

Participant count
  • Participant list

flexxissues
10+ year member

Re/Fi Hybrids FTW!!
Pa
Hey guys i have a like new GoPro Hero Driving camera for sale, i have only used it 2times and i just dont have a need for it anymore. Let me start off by saying this camera can get you some awsome footage of your car driving. it mounts with an extremly strong suction cup to the body or window of your car and has all sorts of adjustments to get the angle that you want. This camera takes pictures and video and is waterproof up to 100ft with sound. I purchased it from pepboys for 210 dollars 2 months ago. comes with many attachments to mount it everywhere. Can be mounted upside down or up right too, this camera does it all. great for cruising around with your friends and picking up some sick video footage or pictures!

WOULD BE GREAT FOR VIDEO TAPING DEMOS TOO!!

$90 SHIPPED !!!!!

More info can be found here.... this is exactly what i have and it comes with all the acessories seen in the picture:

http://www.goprocamera.com/index.php?area=2&productid=2#

PRICE DROP!!!!!! $100.00 Shipped cant go any lower guys lets get this sold today!!

$80.00 shipped!!!!!!!! COME ON GUYS!! THIS WILL WORK GREAT FOR GETTING PEOPLES REACTIONS DURRING DEMO'S

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

flexxissues

10+ year member
Re/Fi Hybrids FTW!!
flexxissues
Pa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies