Good songs for dd 9500

Participant count
  • Participant list
Want some good low bass. Rap preference or just electric. Very heavy bass preference.
I'll be in Ocean Springs this weekend...I think Hamond is about an hour or so away...If you want to come down ...I can design you a box...you can search youtube ( 151.9 Saleen ) and see my car in action back a few years ago on a single 12

I need to change out my highs amp tomorrow...Im running a DD M1B on two Tantric 8 Hybrid 's using DD 1508 motors in my Saleen right now...but on my last trip to cruising the coast I started getting feedback noise in my highs...I hope its the amp and not the deck

I think bass boosting is dangerous to do.
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=5b5ddb599b80e91b

These arent your average teen bass boosted music crap you find on youtube man, most of the times its not really boosted its just remade or made to last a little bit longer and hit a little bit lower, they are professionally done with other people's $$$$ expensive @ss systems kept in mind. Decaf's songs are clipping free, check it yourself with audacity man. They will not blow your subs unless your subsonic filter is not set properly or improper gain settings.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.