Good Head Unit to run 2 amps

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dean
10+ year member

Bangin' S10
I'm looking to power a 4 channel amp for speakers, and a 2 channel amp for subs. These amps are going to entirely separate, 4 channel just for speakers 2 channel just for subs. I'm willing to spend around the ballpark of 275-325 on a head unit. The vehicle is a 92 ext cab s10. I wanna run component speakers in all 4 corners. Thanks!

@the price you are willing to spend you pretty much can get a high end head unit new off ebay or if you're willing to buy used it's fair game on the forums. personally i'd go with Alpine or Kenwood Excelon.

@the price you are willing to spend you pretty much can get a high end head unit new off ebay or if you're willing to buy used it's fair game on the forums. personally i'd go with Alpine or Kenwood Excelon.
both nice, but i like/liked my pioneer 9800bt, and 7800bt better than both my alpine iva-d106+imprint and 9887 never tried a decent kenwood.

i would bridge the two channel and run mono if you already have it.........if you have a single chamber enclosure this is a must.........
Haven't bought the amp yet, still in the staging process planning it all out. Looking to run two 12" RE's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.