Good bass songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kottonmouthking
10+ year member

Kansas
yea just wanting some input on this, what do you guys listen to in your cars that have good bass lines, no test tones or any **** like that(ex. bass mekanik, bassotroniks) just regular songs. need to find something good, trying to find a good song to use in MWSPL comp.

your cool, go back to school and learn to spell retard
1) go back to school and learn how to quote correctly

2) *** is fa*, but u can write that on this forum, plus its intranetz lingo... like but seks, ftw, muh woofas, teh ghey

possibly the origin of this is pwn... which means u killed someone or won a online game, a game u can type something to the person u just killed, and people were mis spelling own... like "I Own U"... now its been turned into pwn'd... or owned... so settle ***

3) only a *** would make a thread thats been made 100 times when there are two threads already, and the thread in my sig

go chex yoseff fo

and btw, kottonmouthkings **** balls and were popular 10 years ago

1) go back to school and learn how to quote correctly2) *** is fa*, but u can write that on this forum, plus its intranetz lingo... like but seks, ftw, muh woofas, teh ghey

possibly the origin of this is pwn... which means u killed someone or won a online game, a game u can type something to the person u just killed, and people were mis spelling own... like "I Own U"... now its been turned into pwn'd... or owned... so settle ***

3) only a *** would make a thread thats been made 100 times when there are two threads already, and the thread in my sig

go chex yoseff fo

and btw, kottonmouthkings **** balls and were popular 10 years ago

yet again another guy who loves to talk **** over the internet get a life. okay i understand there are othe fourms out there i want more input, i dont really feel like going thorugh 200 ****ing pages of ******** to find one song. and thats cool you dont lik kmk go **** yourself, **** what you think is cool you self proclaimed "***" shove your internet lingo up your ass ignoranus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...