GH Metallica Wii

mihklo
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
bought this when it first came out. played a few times. just got a 360 so am gonna be slowly getting rid of all of my wii stuff. perfect condition on the game. plenty of refs on this and other boards. $40 shipped, or possible trade for 360 games.

nice move going for the 360

boooo wii
wii is great, its a different typ of system and gear towards a different kind of gamer than the 360 or ps3. wii has more interactive games, comical games, and has its own play style. if your into fps games well i can see why you would not like it. i have a wii and ps3 and they are both great just alot different in terms of gaming style.

i love my wii............but the UFC game is coming out soon and its not being produced for the wii so i went with the 360 instead.

as for the trade, im prob gonna have to pass as i think im gonna be picking it the one up for sale on this board as soon as i get paypal info.

wii is great, its a different typ of system and gear towards a different kind of gamer than the 360 or ps3. wii has more interactive games, comical games, and has its own play style. if your into fps games well i can see why you would not like it. i have a wii and ps3 and they are both great just alot different in terms of gaming style.
I bought one for my gf for christmas. I like playing wii sports and stuff with her, but if I had it in my room, I don't think I would ever touch it. I likes me xbox //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mihklo

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mihklo
CHARLESTON, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies