GetLoudSPL

i did a deal for one AB75.1 from him. i got it and it worked fine.
from my expierence, it took a little while for him to get it to me. but other than that, the deal worked out fine.

if untouchable will go there for ya, maybe he can call the poliece for you?
he's already 'gonna ship it out tomorrow' a couple of times, delays from this, that, or something else.

I just talked to Jason, and he said that he is pretty much immobile.. He said that he dislocated his elbow, and can't get the the shipping store, because he can't drive... He also said that djman37 knew that?

I just talked to Jason, and he said that he is pretty much immobile.. He said that he dislocated his elbow, and can't get the the shipping store, because he can't drive... He also said that djman37 knew that?
there has to be a way that you can help these guys lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I wonder if he realizes that Fedex and UPS will pick up your package from your house.
Doug...clean out your PMs!!
cleaned some... He's taking the amps with him when he sees the doctor tomorrow, which is fine, but besides the point. They 'will ship tomorrow' at least twice before the incident.

I'm giving him a chance. He's not in as big a hurry to start the '06 season as I am.

Sounds like he's playing you, are one of the biggest slackers around.

And $700 is not the most someone has gotten jacked. Somebody just got took for a grand.

Too many scammers on this forum. If you aren't a mod or have tons of good refs, I'm not buying **** from you. I'd rather pay a little more and be guarnteed to get my item.

Live and learn.... but when will they start to learn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Gl man hope it works out for ya

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

djman37

5,000+ posts
SOLID
djman37
DFW, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied