GENESIS awarded Consumers Digest BEST BUY!!!

autofile
10+ year member

Hi All,

We are excited to announce that after careful testing and evaluation of many other brands products GENESIS amplifiers have been selected as Consumer Digest Magazines BEST BUY in the PREMIUM Car Audio category!

Consumers Digest says "These hand made British amps deliver Rolls Royce quality at Jaguar prices from a company known for its accurate sound and conservative power ratings"

Congrats on the award, I hope to one day own some Genesis Amps. BTW, I saw Genesis and BEST BUY in the same sentence and I almost fell over. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I don't know, maybe I havn't seen too many amp internals, but I noticed they put the mosfets in the center of the board instead of along the outsides like most other amps. Wonder what the difference would be?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.