GA - Show - April 3rd and 4th

unless i don't go the golf i'll hopefully be there sunday to watch.

My system isn't even installed lol so i'll bump to some headunit power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I checked it out today got there at 4 and got in free, weren't many people there, hopefully sunday will be interesting, i'll see if i can get my friend to come out again

change of plans...... heard it cost money just to get in........ and there isn't that many acrs that were/are hot, so bump that

I stopped by but was turned away by the $10 entrance fee. From past experience most of these car shows are filled with riced out mini trucks and Hondas, nice systems are usually rare. From where I was at I could see a few nice cars but I was not willing to pay $10, plus I just got off work and was ready to go home.

Did anyone actually go?

Anything worth seeing or listening too?

Also why don't we get a bunch of local people here on the forum to have a little get together and do a little show and tell. I think this would be alot better than paying money to look at rice. Any suggestions or ideas would be great.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

i3abyjay25

10+ year member
Get F'n Loud
i3abyjay25
Dallas, Georgia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date