Future of Ipods and HUs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Red Rocket
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
So, I was thinking more and more about getting a head unit that has better Ipod functionality than my current one but I'm hesitant because CES is coming up and this year's new lineups will be released. How much change and growth can we expect with Ipod compatability and functionality this year?

just wait and see. if someone made a high quality h/u with Zune compatability i would be all over it
If only they would have put Bluetooth on the Zune it would have been easy to integrate it with the new Bluetooth capable headunits coming out. I imagine it will be like the headunits which currently offer Sirius or XM. Basically you choose a headunit that is capable of one or the other (ipod or Zune).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.