funniest/dumbest shyte youve ever heard.

m4i2k2e2
10+ year member

this is my chin bank
ma
ok, a couple weeks back a friend of mine at work yells out to me hey my system so much louder then yours. i figured he got new stuff. come to find out he still had a single sony xplod in a truck box. he just fired it up. me and, his other friend just looked at each other. meanwhile the thing sounds its gonna come apart.

after that a friend of mine goes that things badass. im not making fun of either of these kids there both my friends but, i cant help but laugh. i said to my friend that thought it was badass, it sounds like ****. he still think it was good for 64 bucks at wal mart.

i also like when people go, isnt JL the best?

so, lets here your good stories.

two days ago i was at CC an a friend of mine that works there was talkin to me. i brought up the fact that they had some guy in the ROADSHOP getting 8 Kicker Comp 10s put in an hes like yea dude thats gonna slam when they get done with it. i was like well my 2 12s beat pretty **** good. he ask me what i had an told him.

he then goes on to tell me that his system is crazy loud. i ask him what he had an he told me he had 2 Exsonic 12s in a bandpass box running off a bazooka 2 ch. i was like thats cool, i then proceeded to tell him that i plan on getting 2 more 12s an then run 2 2k amps an i wasnt quite sure what i wanted to get yet... he then tells me that i should get 2 of the eclipse 5 channels or 2 kicker 750.1s. i just told him that i would look into that an walked out.....

The last time I was at CC, some guy said he had 16 speakers (of various sizes) in his car.

I come in there because I was curious how come so many "stock" speakers are 8,10,16 ohm and most car audio is 4.

ok, a couple weeks back a friend of mine at work yells out to me hey my system so much louder then yours. i figured he got new stuff. come to find out he still had a single sony xplod in a truck box. he just fired it up. me and, his other friend just looked at each other. meanwhile the thing sounds its gonna come apart.
after that a friend of mine goes that things badass. im not making fun of either of these kids there both my friends but, i cant help but laugh. i said to my friend that thought it was badass, it sounds like ****. he still think it was good for 64 bucks at wal mart.

i also like when people go, isnt JL the best?

so, lets here your good stories.
two days ago i was at CC an a friend of mine that works there was talkin to me. i brought up the fact that they had some guy in the ROADSHOP getting 8 Kicker Comp 10s put in an hes like yea dude thats gonna slam when they get done with it. i was like well my 2 12s beat pretty **** good. he ask me what i had an told him.
he then goes on to tell me that his system is crazy loud. i ask him what he had an he told me he had 2 Exsonic 12s in a bandpass box running off a bazooka 2 ch. i was like thats cool, i then proceeded to tell him that i plan on getting 2 more 12s an then run 2 2k amps an i wasnt quite sure what i wanted to get yet... he then tells me that i should get 2 of the eclipse 5 channels or 2 kicker 750.1s. i just told him that i would look into that an walked out.....
Awesome stories.

I wish stuff like that happened to me

What the fuck are these nooblets thinkin

I couldnt tell you how many thousands of times ive heard dumb ****, but at least I have a pic of the dumbest **** ive seen

tree2.jpg

LOG.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

m4i2k2e2

10+ year member
this is my chin bank
m4i2k2e2
ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date