SOLD FT/FS 2 Digital Design M3 and 2 DD 9515G and batteries

GVP
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
California
tired of paying so much for gas so seeing I probably won't be using these anymore..$2200 for all locally here in northern California..not parting out..or will trade only for a little car to save on gas..please no tore up beaters...here is the information..pair of perfect working DD M3 amps..pair of DD 9510G subs blown but recone kit to convert to 15" including baskets is to arrive on my doorsteps next week monday directly from DD...so basically it will be brand new subs and they will be dual 2 each....and a pair of brand new never used Maxrate premium plus UPS gel batteries cost $250 each..very strong and made by C&D tech..they are a little dirty but have been sitting in garage with the occasional charge..sitting nicely close to 13 volts..lemme know thanks..btw if interested i do have cash and other stereo equipment for better deal...speakers..components..0 gauge wires..rca..4 channel amps..etc..please not looking to trade for other car audio either..

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
where are you from? I realize you said it has to go as a bundle, but how much for both subs blown still as tens and 1 m3?
please read complete ad before asking all these questions thanks..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.