hybridamp
10+ year member

█ ▇ ▅ ▅ ▇ ▂ &#
Ky
Product Brand & Model:

Zapco Studio 300x

Condition of all items:

Good Used Condition

This old school made in the USA amplifier is in good used condition for its age with normal signs of use such as some scratches and chips in the finish. It appears to have had the paint touched up by the previous owner. The screws on the bottom were all black, but one fell out in shipment to me from the previous owner (small one that held the crossover switch plate in place) and I never did recover it in the box. I contacted Zapco® immediately because things like that drive me nuts (no pun intended) and they gave me the original screw sizes so I replaced all to silver colored screws to match since I could only find silver zinc finished screws locally.

Total Price: :

$195 shipped within the continental U.S. only. Firm!

Shipping Terms: :

Free Ground Shipping within the continental U.S. I do not ship outside of this area; sorry.

Pictures:

IMG_9605_zps3b0628c7.jpg

IMG_9610_zps97058ee3.jpg

The guts (yes, it has matching serial numbers on the board and the chassis):

IMG_9710b_zps4bddd99f.jpg

Click Here To View Full Photo Album With More High-Res Photos

Additional info:

Specifications

150w x 2 @ 4ohm RMS

230w x 2 @ 2ohm RMS

460w x 1 @ 4ohm RMS

Min load = 2ohm stereo

On-board Crossover

References (for photo rules):

DIYMA Car Audio Forum

eBay View About Me for hybridamp

Terms of Sale:

No dibs. I reserve the right not to sell to members who fail to provide adequate references or for any other reason. Payments sent via PayPal® MUST be sent from a verified PayPal® member. The item(s) can ONLY be shipped to a confirmed shipping address, within the United States of America. No additional fee will be charged by the seller for using this payment service and gift payments will not be accepted. I refuse the right to sell to anyone for any reason, such as inadequate references and/or low post count. Transactions equal to, or more than $250 USD will be shipped "Signature Required", so you must be able to have someone at your confirmed shipping address when the item arrives to sign/accept the shipment and/or the ability to make the proper arrangements with the shipping carrier. Items of less than $250 USD may also be shipped "Signature Required" at the discretion of the seller. Multiple PayPal® payments sent for the same item will be refused. This item must only have one single PayPal® payment covering the item cost in full. This is all required for the seller to be within the strict guidelines set forth by the seller protection policy by PayPal®, which the seller will adhere to diligently. If your payment does not meet all of these terms your payment will be refunded promptly and you will forfeit your right to purchase the item(s).

This item is sold "as is" with no warranty expressed or implied. No returns or refunds. Use the item(s) sold in this listing entirely at your own risk. I record all serial numbers so if you're planning something illegitimate save yourself some time and go elsewhere.

At this price I'm surprised it's still here!
Me neither; no clue. It's going up for auction at the end of the week if it hasn't sold yet, I just tried my best to give someone a great deal on the forums first.

Last chance;this price will be void on Sunday, 5th, 9:00pm ET so that I can list it on auction instead.

S o l d

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.