SOLD FS: XXX 15", RF 1501bd (socal local only)

schism13
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
LA
I have 1 15" XXX in a ported box, and a rockford 1501bd amp

Looking to get 300$ for the sub w/ box, and 200$ for the amp

Haven't been on here forever, and these have been sitting in my garage untouched for months so If anyone wants to take them off my hands (local pickup, or possibly meet you halfway) I am in the LA area..reply or PM me, I have some refs on here If you need em I cant remember but can look through my PM's and if you want pics I can grab some

do you have any pics of the amp? And is it stable at 1 ohm or 2 ohms? A buddy of mine had this amp a while ago and it rocked his subs.
I'll throw some pics up for you tonight, and honestly I have no idea I don't remember..but this **** was LOUD with the XXX.

and sorry dude just looking for cash cause im completely done with car audio and have been for quite some time

Ok cool, sounds good. I'm really interested in it and it's at a great price. What kind of condition is it in? Do you still have the endcaps and stuff? And obviously I'm assuming it works perfectly fine.

Too bad you arent shipping. I would get that XXX in a hearbeat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

pics would be great //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

measurement of box? freq tuned?

yo sorry guys I went out of town and completely forgot..but I'll get the amp pics up asap, and I don't know the year of the sub or what the box is tuned too its been to long but heres a pic of the sub/box (was taken back when I used it) I'll also get new pics up of that up probably tomorrow

pict0063eh7.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

schism13

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
schism13
LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date