FS: Xbox360 Elite, 120GB, Black

MrDave
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Item(s) for Sale:

A new boxed Xbox 360 Elite bundle.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

This was purchased for me as a gift a little bit ago. I guess people think I play games much. I haven't touched it since it was received. For the sale, I opened it up and plugged it in just to insure it's a good unit. It's since been wrapped up and is ready to go to a nice home.

I didn't want to open the games that came with the unit, as I felt that'd decrease it's value. So, I opened up one of the games included with the gift, Halo ODST. If it sweetens the deal, I'll throw it in the box for you. I could care less.

Price:

$250

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'm in NY. Shipping is free, but the closer you are, the better. I plan to send it out Parcel Post so shipping is dirt cheap. If you want something faster, just throw me some extra bucks.

PayPal GIFT is the way I'd like to do this. No fees for me, please.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

No photos today, folks. It's just a box.

Oh, new format.

It's too bad you can't add any of your past transactions to your current feedback. Some of us have been around for a while and have completed many deals. Having to go back to posting pics with username is a bit of a slap.

For me, it's a matter of laziness. I don't have a cam phone. So I have to go digging through my boxes to find the old digital cam, then all the way to the garage to dig out the stuff in storage I never use (Xbox). After that, I need to do some more digging to find where (if anywhere) the memory card reader could be hiding. The internet has a lot of photos of what the Xbox cardboard box looks like.

I think trust should be a non-factor this late in the game, especially considering it's a cheap $250 item. I guess I don't have name recognition around here.

For me, it's a matter of laziness. I don't have a cam phone. So I have to go digging through my boxes to find the old digital cam, then all the way to the garage to dig out the stuff in storage I never use (Xbox). After that, I need to do some more digging to find where (if anywhere) the memory card reader could be hiding. The internet has a lot of photos of what the Xbox cardboard box looks like.
I think trust should be a non-factor this late in the game, especially considering it's a cheap $250 item. I guess I don't have name recognition around here.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I'm glad to see the mods are enforcing the rules now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

funny thing is that i sold my xbox bundle for 225 shipped with pics on here, and i still got 1 more left. and this person has no pics, and wants it as gift? a lil sketchy here.

and mine was brandy SPANKIN new

Sketchy? Brother, you joined the forums less than a year ago. I think you need a little more political clout around here before you start making judgement calls on other members.

I know there is a rather large forum boner around here for pics with user name, which has seemingly gotten harder since my absence, as shown by the new mandated rule, but I just don't want to take the time right now.

However, a search of my username will reveal two feedback threads started by other members, and a quick hop over to DIYMA will show +10 positive feedback transactions, as well as written reviews.

According to your calculations, I spent three years waiting in the weeds, completing high ticket item transactions with fellow members, all to then price an Xbox $25 higher than your selling point so I could retire to that tropical island in the sky.

I don't find it necessary to defend myself, but I do find it funny when certain facts seemingly go completely overlooked. For that, I feel the need to lay them out for a laugh. Also, a user name on a photo does not prove that someone is actually going to send you an item, send you the right item, or even send you a working item. Sometimes, they promise the item to multiple people and peace out before anyone realizes what happened.

Point is, positive feedback usually wins out in my book. I understand the policies here, and I am not fighting them whatsoever with my comments. In the future, because it's mandated now, I will indeed post photos. I just hadn't planned to for this listing. If that means the item won't sell, well, I'll re-list it at a later date when I'm better prepared. That last comment simply made me scoff.

well the reason why i said what i said because there has been series of people being scammed online, especially in this forum. i may have joined here less than a year but i follow the forum's rule. and would you think someone will take the time to look up your username to make sure you are legit while you wont take the time to post pics? i understand where you coming from, but hey, you got to understand, people have been getting scammed here, and thats why people are very cautious. ill apologized if i may have offended you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

MrDave

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MrDave
Mahopac, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies