FS: Water pipes, etc.

xxBURT0Nxx
10+ year member

Team Ramrod
Well I'm pretty sure this is allowed, saw some other people selling water pipes on here, but if the rules changed or I can't do this a mod can go ahead and lock the thread.

I am selling these pipes because I just got a custom blown pipe from Kind Creations and need to pay off the credit card haha! They all work perfectly and have no problems whatsoever.

All of the pipes will come very well packed to ensure they don't break, they will all arrive in clean, like new condition. Please remember that these are **For Tobacco Use Only**

Oh yeah, I will do money orders, paypal (but you are adding 3% to cover the fees) Prices are pretty firm, but I'll accept offers too.

P.S. Items will not be shipped until this weekend. They are currently at my house (Denver) and I am up at school for the week so I can't get to them until Friday night, and I will need to clean and ship them saturday. If you really want one shipped before sat. PM me and we might be able to work out a deal, but I kind of have a lot of tests this week and don't think I will have time to go home, but who knows.

First piece is a PURE, it is 33" tall I believe. Beaker bottom, 7mm thick glass, (3) 4 arm tree percolators, ice notches. Joint is 18.8mm, also has a diffused down stem. Black glass, but clear where the percs are at. This piece is my pride and joy and cost me a pretty penny, but boy is this thing great. Everyone who has ever used it has loved it, and I kind of am reluctant to give it away. Looking to get $300 + shipping!

HPIM0275-1.jpg

HPIM0276-1.jpg

HPIM0277.jpg

Next I have an ashcatcher. Has a nice design to it, will fit 18.8mm downstems/defusers. Looking to get $45 + shipping, will do a discount if you want to bundle it with the water pipe above.

HPIM0281.jpg

And finally I have my first waterpipe I ever bought. It has a unique figure 8 design, so you can put ice in this guy to cool down the smoke if you want. Thing will rip like a champ. It is like 18" or so tall. Looking to get $80 + shipping

HPIM0280.jpg

HPIM0279.jpg

Please PM me if you have any questions about any of the stuff for sale.

P.S. sorry for the lousy pics and dust, these guys have been sitting in my basement since school started. I will make sure they are spotless and shiny before sent out! Pics are kind of old, can get new ones this weekend if you want.

This is legal, These are tabacco products and are sold legally all over the place. If a mod has something wrong with it it will proly be their own opinion and not legality issues. If its legal on earth it should be legal on CA.com

This is legal, These are tabacco products and are sold legally all over the place. If a mod has something wrong with it it will proly be their own opinion and not legality issues. If its legal on earth it should be legal on CA.com
exactly.. other people have done this before and I could use some cash so why not right? Again, if a mod decides I can't do it, that's fine go ahead and delete. Not trying to break any rules.
nice!! all my $ goes to car audio but G/L with the sale
thanks

nice "water pipes" you have there man. especially the first one. if i smoked currently would deff buy. careful where u ship them to because didn't tommy chong get put in jail because he shipped a water pipe to utah or something?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

xxBURT0Nxx

10+ year member
Team Ramrod
xxBURT0Nxx
Denver, Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies