FS Ultimate Ears Super.fi 3 $40 shipped

Participant count
  • Participant list

Shugarra
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Montana
I'm looking to sell these cool in ear monitors that I have used two times for about 1.5 hours total. I just haven't found too many situations in which I needed total isolation, but they would be great for those of you in larger cities, that ride subways, etc. I have only used the tips shown in the picture, there are 5 others that will come with them. A picture of them can be found here.

As mentioned in title, price is $40 shipped. If you have any other questions please feel free to pm me or write me at joojoo2915[at]yahoo.com

hmmmm ive never heard of these...whats the retail price on them....how do they sound, do they have any bass response?

I bought some of the higher end sony earbuds (40$- best buy), and was really impressed with the bass and overall sound, then i bought some Sure e2c's and they werent great at all, so i sold them and went back to the sony's, but then lost one of the inserst, so now they are about useless...

long story short, i need some new earbuds, should i go to best buy and replace my sonys, or will these impress me?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Shugarra

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Shugarra
Montana
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies