FS: TONS of Bass CD's..

Of course you still have all of these. You dont respond to PM's or posts. You obivously dont want to sell these. And obviously im not the only one that has had these problems with you.

Of course you still have all of these. You dont respond to PM's or posts. You obivously dont want to sell these. And obviously im not the only one that has had these problems with you.
Cool. Thanks for the reply, douchebag. Someone has their panties in a bunch.

I don't respond to posts or pm's that don't give me an OFFER like I state in the original post. If people could read nowadays we wouldn't have these problems. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Here, I'll make it easy for you since others can't grasp the concept.

Instead of PM'ing him saying "how much for so and so cd's?", PM him saying "I'll give you $10 for so and so cd's".

Not really difficult to understand.

bump, still have them all. Would really like them gone, will sell all of them for $55 shipped. I'd rather do that than ship out a cd here and there individually and save me on shipping supplies.

$55 shipped or $50 picked up for all of them.

I still want that toxic bass cd...somebody else buy these then part em out. You'd probably make a pretty good profit!

sorry I won't do $35 shipped for them. I'd like to make some money. theres around 65 cd's here...thats less than $1 a cd. I'll part them out if someone buys say 5 or more.

$55 shipped for them all.

or $12 shipped for 5.

I wonder what the good deal is here....haha.

i sent a pm about buying 5 cds. i dont know alot about bass cds so i will let u pick out 5 that u think i will like. if othere members wana let me know wich 5 toget pm please. i can send money to u asap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

TypeRBass

10+ year member
Walls are for wussies
TypeRBass
Tinley Park, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies