FS/T: DDMTuning HID's

Participant count
  • Participant list

whitedragon551
5,000+ posts

IL
Item(s) for Sale:

2x DDMTuning slim 35w ballast, 2x 6K Bi-Xenon H13 bulbs (Hi/Low Beam bulbs), and 2x Error Code Eliminators. No harness. Mine was ruined and rather than buy a new one Id rather just get rid of the hassle.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Used for about 2 years. A little dirty and some residue from commercial grade velcro used to mount the pieces. 100% functional. Just needs the wiring harness.

Price:

$50 shipped. Harness is $28.

Trades? Interested in mainly installation parts (Power, ground wire, speaker wire, 6 channels of RCA, etc.)

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Via flat rate USPS box. Anything else and your responsible for everything above $10 worth of shipping.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

ib07pzIw9v3ZaB.jpg

iqFSj2b7PDUgv.jpg

isaNDxEtsYg7W.jpg

iz2TpXVXfkrVM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you gunna try next Tyler?
Went back to the OEM Halogens. My car was finicky with the harness and control box. One time I shut the car off and it started trying to turn over without a key in the ignition. It was the control box from the HID's messing with the PCM.

You can get xenons shipped to your door for 35$ on eBay...just thought I'd let you know.
Yup and they are junk. Whats your point? You can get Boss amps for $45 shipped BNIB or you can get Sundown.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

whitedragon551

5,000+ posts
whitedragon551
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views