QMS: 4.328

VAS: 63.1 L

CMS: 6.13E-05 m/N

MMS: 282 g

BL: 26.33 TM

Xmax: 15.5 mm

SPL: 93.1

3. Description/Condition:

This sub is in terrific condition and includes the original box and packing materials. The motor is in great shape as you can see, just a little dusty. The suspension is still extremely stiff and the cone and surround are nearly perfect. The voice coil is still a bright copper color and both coils read 1.5 ohm. The rubber mounting gasket is included.

I'm sure every one knows about this sub but if you don't do a little research. One of the strongest ferrite motors ever produced. If you are looking for a single 15" to get loud as balls with, look no further.

4. Price: :

$425 plus actual shipping OBO

I prefer not to ship this beast but I will. Shipping weight is right at 80lbs and it will be double boxed. I will only ship through FedEx. I don't use UPS anymore.

Local buyers will get a better deal!

5. Trades:

The only trades I'm looking for is one more black top TRF motor or large amount of Fosgate 1/0 wire.

6.Pictures:

TRF1.jpg

TRF2.jpg

TRF3.jpg

TRF4.jpg

TRF6.jpg

TRF5.jpg

TRF7.jpg

TRF8.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...