CarAudio.com Elite
Nebraska
Item(s) for Sale:

SSA DCON 12" Single 4 OHM

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition

Price:

$100 plus shipping

I don't have any pictures of the sub out of the box, but it's in perfect working condition. I'm only selling to upgrade to the Gcon.

Post on SSA or on the SSA FB group. GLWS.
I'm having a hard time finding the FB group. All I see is the main account.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the link on the main page. Thanks! I didn't even know there was a forum or group on FB.

Did you guys get rid of the products.soundsolutionsaudio.com page or just relocate it?

I'm having a hard time finding the FB group. All I see is the main account.
Edit: Nevermind, I found the link on the main page. Thanks! I didn't even know there was a forum or group on FB.

Did you guys get rid of the products.soundsolutionsaudio.com page or just relocate it?
We still have that page, the page needs to be redesigned and put back up. So in the mean time, the product info is right on the SSA Store.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.