FS: Soundstream Reference 700S

Participant count
  • Participant list

bpyun
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Soundstream Reference 700S

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Up for sale is an old school Soundstream Reference 700S amp in mint condition. If you want an old school amp that can produce clean SQ, this is it!

Price:

$225 shipped

If paying with paypal, please add 3%

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Dimensions are: 12.25" x 9.8" x 2.25"

125W x2 at 4 ohms | 250W x 2 at 2 ohms | 350W x 2 at 1 ohm | 350W x 2 at 1/2 ohms

250W x 1 at 8 ohms (bridged) | 500W x 1 at 4 ohms (bridged) | 700W x 1 at 2 ohm (bridged) | 700W x 1 at 1/2 ohm (bridged)

Last edited by a moderator:
really, no bites yet? i'm a collector of 90's ss amps, and he isn't kidding about it being mint. only thing i can see is a little scratch on the bottom. even still has the sticker on the bottom. generally, you find these with reamed set screw holes and chipped feet, misc marks, etc..... don't let that 60a fuse fool you- it does every bit of rated, and real clean. all the preamp and output circuitry is well built for the power level, and the power section is spot on management response. glws.

really, no bites yet? i'm a collector of 90's ss amps, and he isn't kidding about it being mint. only thing i can see is a little scratch on the bottom. even still has the sticker on the bottom. generally, you find these with reamed set screw holes and chipped feet, misc marks, etc..... don't let that 60a fuse fool you- it does every bit of rated, and real clean. all the preamp and output circuitry is well built for the power level, and the power section is spot on management response. glws.
Thanks for the free bump bro!

I was thinking, if it doesn't sell I might even use it to power my JL 10W6v2 @ 2 ohms (700W) instead of getting a JL JX500/1D. It might be a little too much for the sub, but its just an idea lol.

it's not too much, just set the gains accordingly. a meter as per jl tutorial, 0db mp3/cd tone will be real helpful. and don't run it up to distortion (clipping). should not be a problem, and will sound awesome, given the box is good. that extra 200 watts is just headroom, if you need a little more later, and keeps stress off the amp @500

it's not too much, just set the gains accordingly. a meter as per jl tutorial, 0db mp3/cd tone will be real helpful. and don't run it up to distortion (clipping). should not be a problem, and will sound awesome, given the box is good. that extra 200 watts is just headroom, if you need a little more later, and keeps stress off the amp @500
Well I think you've just convinced me not to sell this beauty and use it in my Audi!!!

Unfortunately, I'm putting this amp back up for sale again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif Hurricane/Storm Sandy has really put my family in a bind and I need to sell everything I can for food, gas, blankets, etc...

Please buy me!!!!! I have found a post office nearby that has power so I will be able to ship it out promptly as well!

sorry to hear that. about a month ago, i would have bought it in a heartbeat. kina low on funds atm.. glws
thanks man. i appreciate the kind words. if you know anyone that would be interested please send them to this thread!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.