FS: Sony CDX-C90, XDP-210EQ, and XT-XM1

tsiawd666

Item(s) for Sale:

I believe audiophiles are already familiar with how great these units perform so I won't bother preaching to the choir.

Sony CDX-C90: comes with two face plates (including cases), two rotary remotes, and one IR remote (I have a second one and if I can find it by the sale I'll include it too). Has pretty much everything that came with it originally, including the original trim ring and its clips and face plate cases (one for each face plate). Also includes the fiber optic adapter (ideally for use with the XDP-210EQ). Also have the sony bus cables for attaching devices.

Sony XDP-210EQ Digital Equalizer: Very awesome fully digital equalizer that accepts fiber optic input from the CDX-C90. Including a 6-ft fiber optic cable. This unit allows manipulation of the settings via the CDX-C90 directly.

Sony XM-XM1T: XM Radio unit that is actually compatible with the CDX-C90. Yes, it actually works and provided me with much loved XM radio //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif However since XM didn't exist when the C90 came out, the C90 sees the unit as an MD player. Has a few quirks like you can't save pre-sets, but it does display track/song/station names (though sometimes this is truncated) and otherwise works like a charm. In order to use this though you have to not use the optical output of the CDX-C90 to the XDP-210EQ and instead switch to RCA. Including an XM Antennae.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Everything was pulled from my personal vehicle in good working order, and I guarantee they arrive in good working order. Every device functioned fully and properly, and the stereo face plates had no issues and were very bright. All remotes are in good condition and fully functional.

One of the face plates has a small scratch on it, visible in the photo, but is otherwise in very good condition (might be able to have someone skilled at polishing plastic remove this). Other faceplate is in great condition with no blemishes. Worst case if you one day have one faceplate fail on you, then you can transfer the plastic cover to the working unit.

The head unit is in perfect working order, though a small spring from the latching mechanism fell loose. This spring however doesn't inhibit installing/removing the faceplate whatsoever (I have zero issues with it, which is why I'm not hesitant to sell this). If someone is interested I can take a video of me installing/removing the faceplate to show that it still functions just fine and without any issues.

Price:

$450 shipped, insured, with signature verification. Payment via Paypal.

I realize I'm completely new to this forum as I'm not a frequenter of car audio sites, but I do have great reputations on other car forums (dsmtuners.com, evolutionm.net), and if preferred I can set up a buy it now auction on Ebay and we can handle the transaction there to provide you with protection. I have a solid rating on Ebay (user jpf11).

Item Pictures:

View attachment 26541202

Would you be interested in any trades? Does it run mid, high, and sub active with bandpass crossovers for the mids? Let me know. I have lots of other gear that I could put in a trade deal. Thanks.

There is a low pass cross-over built-into C90 and adjustable through its interface. The XDP-210EQ adds a high pass cross over, also adjustable through the C90.

I'm unfortunately not interested in trades, sorry! I just don't have any needs at the moment for more gear, but I appreciate the offer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.