SOLD FS: SecondSkin Damplifier Pro Trunk Kit

5o4m6
10+ year member

I have 1 trunk kit and its been sitting here for a few months in the closet. I thought I haven't had time and gave up on the install. It's brand new...the site sells it for 90 plus shipping. So I will do 100 shipped. (it cost me almost 20 to ship a door kit last time) Pm if interested.

yes i know that since Ive only been on this forum for so long..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

everything I sold so far has been at a loss, new or used. Depreciation *****. Just that I'm not in a hurry to sell it, but if I have takers..then I will let it go. If you look at my previous threads, it took me a couple months to sell the items, I slowly drop the price every now and then until it is sold.

90 shipped!!!!!!!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I should have checked it sooner. I just pulled it out the closet just now and noticed it. Now I have to figure out a way to ship to canada that's cheap

ic...i use the estimator on usps and it said 25, but the buyer said that's high because he usually ships subs for less than that. So I was under the impression that it wont be so bad..but when I went to print a label from paypal..it's almost doubled that! lol

Im waiting on reply from the buyer so we can work something out..if not then its going to be back up for sale.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.