SOLD FS:RE SE 15 w/ cracked cone

04silverz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
San Antonio
Selling one of my 15 SE's, dual 4. Ipod fell on the cone while playing and I think caused a small crack and it expanded into a big crack. Not noticeable when playing, I only realized it when I caught it out of the corner of my eye getting out of my truck one day.

Anyway recone from RE is 75 bucks so I'll sell this for 75 plus shipping. Or just buy it from me and you may decide it doesn't need a recone.

NO TRADES

Pics

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2410.jpg

IMG_2408.jpg

pic of good one that is also for sale for 140 plus shipping. Will take more pics and/or start a new thread for it when my new sub arrives and I pull it out of the box.

IMG_2413.jpg

very true. I dont think its affecting the sound any, just mostly looks.

anyway ive already bought a boston spg555, it was time to change th ings up anyway...it'd ben a few months.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.